Sunday, June 21, 2009

Beautiful Blooms









I knew this yellow house of ours had a lot of rose bushes. i did not anticipate the beauty of it all. true, we have lived across the street for four years but i had never seen the back yard in full rosey bloom except for from, well, you know... across the street. so of course i can't keep this to myself. i have to share with you all my beautiful blooms. feel free to come cut some fresh roses if you like, but you can't have the purple ones. those are for me from eddie only.

5 comments:

  1. Sean is in love with the "Blue Ones". Does that count for Not Purple?

    Keep them beautiful for another week and a half and we will take some of those gorgeous flower for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! If I were there, you know I would come and pick some roses! That's cool to see ya'll's house in the Forbes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Love Love your Roses. I'm totally jealous, I'm getting some of those for our house sometime soon. I'm not sure yet if I am coming to the reunion yet. It's a maybe! I want to come but my husband doesn't like to be alone, so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete