Saturday, November 21, 2009

A few more days!

We should be finding out on
Tuesday what flavor we are having.
Of course Miss N would not let us see the first time,
barely the second time (they were nice enough to let us come back)
and they still weren't really too sure,
so finally the third time she let us take a peak.
So hopefully this baby will be more cooperative...
I know Eddie really would like a boy,
N is convinced it is a boy and
I am THINKING boy (that's what my dreams have told me, even though i think i want another girl!)... so it's probably a GIRL! yay!
so what's your guess?
do you think it's a boy this time around or a girl?
Let's see who's psychic abilities are honed in...

5 comments:

  1. I'm cheering for the boy! (I'd love another cutie niece too though.) Can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea, but I can't wait to hear! I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says: "Yes, a boy or a girl...I wouldn't wish twins on her...but why not!"

    I say: "BOY!"

    ReplyDelete