Friday, November 14, 2008

My first post. Well, not really actually, i've done a few "posts" i've just never posted them. seems so intimidating, it will be there forever...
well, here we are; the beebe's. here's the beebe truth:
L rarely uses capital letters when typing. hope that doesn't drive you crazy, it's a reflection of me. i use punctuation quite freely, but i like the laid back approach of the all lower case letters.
E, my sweet love. is completely stressed out with school and work and everything in between right now. last night he wanted to go to bed early for the second night in a row. i knew there must be something wrong ( i LOVE (i guess i do use capitals sometimes--for emphasis only) to go to bed early, but he does not). i looked into his eyes and saw the most worn out, tired eddie i have ever seen. i almost cried. so i spent all morning trying to think of some great date to take him on (tennis and then off to lava hot springs!) and then he calls me and asks what we're doing tonight. i tell him i was thinking of taking him on a date. "well, my dad already sort of asked me on a date." he says... rejected. shot down. someone's already beat me to the punch.wow, haven't been that embarrassed about "dating" in a long time.
N is our precious, sweet, lovable princess. she is fun. lots of....fun. i think that is the right word. maybe interesting would be better. we are potty-training right now. please pray for my sanity... and N's safety... (that IS the beebe truth).
i guess that's it for now. now just to decide whether or not to push the "publish post" button....

5 comments:

  1. You did it! I'm so proud of you. Your very first posting. (sniff) ....

    Okay. Good luck with the potty training. We're still working on rewards with Sean for having "no accident" days. Playing is just so much more fun than going potty! My sanity has been stretched VERY thin on that one. I never knew someone so small could hold so much liquid!!!

    I hope Eddie survives. Sorry about getting dumped, or I mean bumped. Better luck next time!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beebe truth, so far so GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Push, it! Push it! Oh, looks like you already did! Good Job! Thanks for all the dirt on the Beebes, makes for a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you've been doing some work on the ol' blog, looks great! The picture of N is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, yo joined the blogging world, now I can see what you are up to! This is your cousin Colette! I hope your doing good, and your little girl is adorable, I still remember when she was born, crazy, that was so long ago!

    ReplyDelete