Saturday, April 11, 2009

To all my friends and family

as you already know (if you don't know, look at my past blogs). we have a major ugly bathroom on our hands. no fear: for armed with the luck of winning a tv, i am almost positive i can win a bathroom makeover. of course i will again need your help. :) i have entered our bathroom in a contest for a makeover from better homes and gardens. i win by getting the most votes for my room. of course now you see where you come in. voting opens Easter day and ends June 14th. you can vote once a day, every day per email address. so here's the link: http://www.bhg.com/photos/rooms/bathrooms/607100027/ i don't know how to do the cool, just click on it and you'll go there thing, so just copy and paste. since voting hasn't actually started yet, i'm not sure how it works. get out there and vote! you can make a difference!

3 comments:

  1. I went. I saw. You must win.

    I am uncertain exactly where to cast my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rated it "HORRIBLE", no offense.
    Is that voting?
    I rated other people's "I like it", is that good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "rated" your bathroom, but I have still not found how to "vote" for your room!!

    After several attempts of trying to find this, I am asking for your help and direction.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete