Thursday, October 15, 2009
All a misunderstanding
So E and I have been toying with the idea of moving N out of her toddler princess bed to a twin bed so we can use the mattress from the toddler bed for the crib again. So we decided to get the canopy bed that I had when I was younger (okay I was totally a teenager when I got it, but it was the fulfillment of a life dream) and use it for N. Well the other night N told Mr.E that she didn't want her princess bed anymore, she wanted a "queen" bed. Great! What better bed for a "queen" bed than a canopy bed? "This transition will be a snap," we thought. Arrangements were made for the canopy to be brought here. Then I started talking to N about the new "queen" bed. She was sooo excited and then she started talking about the bed's eyes, and the red and how she could drive it...huh??? Oh, no. She doesn't want a "queen" bed she wants a "Mcqueen" bed. Like Lightning Mcqueen from cars. Geesh. I just can't win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Am I missing something here?? Are you making an annoucement saying that you are using the mattress for your crib again? I sure hope so! Hope everything is going good!
ReplyDelete