Monday, October 19, 2009

voting to victory

So E's brother entered a picture that E took in a photo contest. He's in the final round, but is currently sitting in last place. So go here to vote for E's picture. It's the one of a dirt biker. You can vote for as many as you like. He probably won't win first place, but he's currently in last place, so we've got to remedy that. But you can only vote for one picture once. Does that make sense? So get out there and vote!

2 comments:

  1. congrats to you also!! that is so exciting! i don't know how i missed adding your blog to mine.. but you better believe its on their now and i won't miss a beat from here on out ;)
    super excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L, you have a blog. I didn't know. I guess I'll have to add you to my sidebar...and read-up on your exciting posts.
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete