Friday, October 16, 2009
Making an announcement
Yes. We are pregnant (way to pick up on that, Mrs. Smith!). We are currently 14 weeks and 1 day. So as my sister would say: round up! So, 5 months sounds about right. :) no really 14 weeks. Everything has gone well so far. We had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and could still hear a heartbeat at 12 weeks. I was sick, but not too sick and now i'm into the second trimester and feeling great (until i overdo it and then i feel not so great, but ya know, that's life). So we are due April 14, or 10, or 15, i've been told all of those days by different members of the staff at my dr.'s office. I say April 14th. So we will have a Christmas baby and an Easter baby. Lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yeah, I'm so good!! Congrats!! Hope your feeling good!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!